-->

Comedian, Last Prophet survives terrible car crash

Nigerian comedian and OAP with Hit FM in Calabar, Last Prophet narrowly escaped death in a serious car crash Wednesday night. Narrating the near death experience, Last Prophet who welcomed a baby boy last month wrote:

'Hello friends. Thank God for me, my enemies almost died yesterday night at about 8:06pm. But I thank God I am fine, no scratches, no medical condition, me and 2 others in my car, we are fine.  Nobody can take a life I have handed over to God already, you can't kill a dead Man.  CAR GONE, BUT OUR LIVES ARE INTACT. The Good news is, I see a new and Better car Coming soon ENEMIES WATCH OUT'.
 Reports have it that the comedian's car was hit by a speeding Honda 'Baby Boy' which made the comedian swerve. The impact caused his car to somersault 3 times, before landing upside down and luckily no life was lost, as they were all rushed to the hospital.
Previous Post Next Post

Related Posts

Facebook